There have been a few changes at the Taproom at Spring House in Lancaster, PA (located at 25 West King St., (717) 399-4009). It is now open at 11:00 am Monday through Saturday for lunch (stays open until 10:00 pm Monday through Thursday, and until midnight on Friday and Saturday), and menu items are now all freshly prepared by Carr’s Restaurant.
Happy hours, with $1.00 off all house beer pints, are 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Monday through Friday with daily specials.
- Monday: Steamed Clam Night – featuring one-dozen clam specials
- Tuesday: Steamed Shrimp Night – featuring ½ and 1 pound shrimp specials
- Wednesday: $1 off brick oven pizza and $2 off all growler fills
- Thursday: $1 off pork wings
- Friday: $1 off your choice of Brewery Dips
The Saturday special is Shrimp, Clams and Mussels (all day) and $1 off Crab Cake Sandwich.
The menu we saw when we stopped in this week for for Mango IPA (which was SUPERB!) included:
- a crock of Old Bay Corn and Crab Bisque
- chili with or without “the works”
- Three Crab Cake Minis
- a meat and cheese stromboli
- Pulled Pork Quesadilla with black beans, tomato salsa, avocado, cheddar cheese, and fresh cilantro – sour cream and guacamole are served on the side
- variety of “Brewery Dips” served with crackers, pita and veggies (dips included Crab, Artichoke and Spinach Dip; Buffalo Chicken Dip; Roasted Red Pepper Hummus; and Curried Edamame.)
This is all great news for a place that seems to be doing really well from the start!