And it’s not too late to get yours! From an email:
Tickets for each of the nine neighborhood bar crawls are still available. If you don’t get a chance to purchase them online prior to 7pm the night before your intended crawl, don’t worry you can still buy them on the day of at each of the following locations with all of the tickets specific to their neighborhood. All tickets pre-purchased online will also be available at these same bars for Will-Call pick-up.
- Upper West Side Crawl – Dive Bar
- Midtown Crawl – Heartland
- West Village Crawl – Chelsea Brewing Company
- East Village Crawl – Jimmy’s no. 43 Open at Noon Everyday!
- Lower East Side Crawl – Puck Fair Please Pick Up Tickets Before 7pm
- Greenpoint Crawl – The Diamond
- Williamsburg Crawl – South 4th Bar & Cafe
- Downtown Brooklyn Crawl – Waterfront Ale House
- Park Slope Crawl – Beer Table
If you’re more interested in staying put in one place rather than exploring the best of a neighborhood, then be sure to check out the Manhattan Cask Ale Festival taking place Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Noon to Midnight. A great selection of cask ales will be available all at once until they kick, so there will surely be something to everyone’s liking.
NY Craft Beer Week commemorative event glassware will be also be sold at the Chelsea Brewing Co. during the Cask Ale Festival. Each glass can be purchased for $3 allowing you the chance to enjoy the diverse selection of cask ales from more manageable serving sizes. Holding a full 8 oz pour, the glasses give the opportunity to sample twice the number of beers and breweries at the event as one would through full pints. Not to mention a nifty keepsake to take home with you if you don’t already have one from one of the crawls.